Introduction of this flat die fertilizer granulator machine
The die and rollers of this flat die fertilizer pellet machine is adopted best steel and hot quenched to improve use life by 3-5 times. This organic fertilizer granulator machine is easy to clean than ring die pellet machine. Easy to change die and roller faster. Small and lightweight, which makes small scale production possible. Visibility to viewing the material during pelletization is the best way to fix problems.
Advantages of flat die organic fertilizer granulation machine
1. Simple structure
2 Easy to clean and maintain
3 Spare parts are also easy to change, less cost for roller and dies.
4 Simple operating, just 1 or 2 workers are ok
5 The sort of pelletizer is easier to clean than ring die pellet machine
6 Be able to change new die and rollers faster to save time to produce pellets.
7 Small and light weight, which can be used in hoe, small farm, and light industrial
8 Visibility to viewing the material during pelleting is the best way to fix problems.
9 Materials no need to to be dried. Materials keep dry when going into and coming out of the pellet mill.
Raw Materials for Organic Fertilizer Pellets
1. Agricultural residues: crop straws, bean pulp, cottonseed meal, etc.
2. Animal manure: chicken manure, cow dung, sheep manure, horse dung, rabbit dung, etc.
3. Industrial waste: vinasse, vinegar residue, cassava dregs, sugar residue, furfural residue, etc.
4. Household garbage: kitchen waste.
5. Municipal sludge: river sludge, sewage sludge.