With the development of urbanization and modern agriculture, many farmers now
host a large area of farm to manage agriculture. In response, demands for organic
fertilizer, compound fertilizer and bio-organic fertilizer is increasing year by year.
There are so many fertilizer manufactures in the world to manufacture those fertilizer.
So how to choose a proper production line is a question for all fertilizer manufacturers
and big farmers.
What is a Fertilizer Production Line ?
A fertilizer production line is a fertilizer manufacture system in which parts or
components of granular fertilizers are transported by belt conveyors through a number
of fertilizer machines at different sites, which machine operation performed on them
without interrupting the flow of production.
According to the output, organic fertilizer production line can be divided into 3 types: 20,000 tons/year organic fertilizer plant, 30,000 tons, and 50,000 tons.
while compound fertilizer production line can be divided into 3 types: 30,000 tons compound fertilizer plant, 50,000 tons and 100,000 tons.
Three factors in choosing a proper production line
1 Factory size and workers’ speed
Your factory size decides fertilizer year yield, cost and turnover. Fox example,
10000 tons/year fertilizer production line is always used in large manufactures with large
sitting area, not small factory. That is one aspect. Another is your number of workers
and their speed. More workers with fast speed mean fast work efficiency – more yield
and profits. So line managers should pay more attention to workers in which pace
according their speed and work efficiency.
2 Raw materials
Raw materials of organic fertilizer plant:
- Agricultural waste: straw, rice bran, etc.
- Animal waste: chicken manure, pig, cattle and sheep manure, etc.
- Industrial waste: vinasse, sugar residue, etc.
- Household waste: kitchen waste, vegetable waste, other wastes in market and houses,
- Municipal sludge: river silt, sewage sludge, etc.
Raw materials of compound fertilizer machine:
- nitrogen from nitrogen in air;
- ammonia is synthesized from the nitrogen in air, then converted to urea;
- phosphate: from phosphate rock,fossil from, animal bones and bird droppings.
- phosphate is extracted and concentrated from the phosphate rock.
- potash (potash ore):rock salt from dried-up old seawater; impurities ore removed.
3 Formal fertilizer machines
As the soul of a fertilizer production line, the quality of fertilizer machines directly
decides your yield and fertilizer quality. With so many fertilizer machines manufactures
in market, strongest manufacturers and quality certification and after-sales services
are the key factors. A production generally is made up of fertilizer blender,
fertilizer crushing machine, fertilizer granulator, granules dryer, cooler,
and belt conveyors. If one machine in the process is broken, all plant will be affected.
Time waste, yield down, cost up – many problems come to you.